Sunday, December 18, 2011

The call of the LYCAN BRETHREN

MOONLIGHT!!!! Ascends from the grips of darkness!!!!
I am entangled by this evil madness!
HUNGER!!
Arises from the veil of sanity!
Tonight i won't be a part of humanity!
I hear the howls of my brethren from the woods.
The call from the dammed brotherhood.
I feel the fire burning within my soul.
The cape of conscience fades away on the whole.
YEAH!!!!
The moonlight ascends to mark my fading humanity!
The whole brethren gives the call to celebrate this insanity!
Outcasted!outlaws!
We only listening to howls!
TRANSFORMATION!!!!
Much faster than just a metamorphosis of form!
I feel the thunder in my heart that aint at its norm!!
YEAH!!!!
I'm gonna join you my brothers!!
Coz I'm no more like others!
HOWL TO THE SKY!!!!
As we got the venom in the blood!
We are the doomed members of the dammed brotherhood!
ARISE ALL LYCANS!!!!
Arise to feast!!
Let the anger flow out!
And all the grudges beneath!
YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment