Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A KISS AT A TIME-A poem by myself

A KISS AT A TIME-BY BYRON WOLF
A kiss at time,
Is what all I need ,
One day in a while,
We tend to sow the seeds,
Of the happiness and joy,
We’ve always craved for.
And the perils and dangers
That we’ve always braved for.
All I want you to is to love me baby,
Lead me higher,
To a trance better than any world we ever knew.
Heal all my wounds like a flesh to sew.
All I want you to is to love me baby,
We don’t have to act all crazy.
Just take me higher,
To a trance where no one dared to go before.
Because a kiss at a time ,
Is all I need,
A day in a while
We tend to sow the seeds,
Of physical lust and emotional love,
Come girl take me higher,
You don’t have to make my world brighter,
So don’t glow out in the dark,
Let the dogs in the streets always bark.
As a kiss at a time ,
Is all I need.
Come on and sow the seed,
Of all your future deeds.
All I want you to is to love me baby,
You don’t have to do it to make me crazy,
Oh girl come and take me higher,
No need to make my world brighter.
Come on and make love to me in the dark,
Let me feel your breath ,
Within the sheets I feel your skin,
So warm and underneath,
Oh girl love me more,
All night long,
And more and more and more,
As the waves kiss the shore,
Oh girl I want you to explore,,,,,,,
As a kiss at a time
Is all I need,
Come on it is the time to sow the seed.
Love me more before you leave,
Life is too long to wait at a stop,
Come on and walk this path,
Besides me.
As a kiss at a time,
Is all I need,
Oh girl this is the time
To sow the seed…………
*BYRON WOLF*

No comments:

Post a Comment